Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Book Review- The Fall of the House of Drake: Seven Black Pixy Tales with Interlaced Ballads by Adam Bolivar

I have always been a fan of fairy tales and not just the fluffy stuff.  The real gruesome Grimm Tales has always been a little obsession of mine so when I heard that Adam Bolivar was coming out with a book of new dark 'pixy' tales, I had to get it.  And I was not disappointed.  This book is an excellent addition to the fairy tale world, complete with riddles, rabbits, dragons, and Satan, of course.  The ballads are perfect gems to fit between tales and add charm and flow to the stories.  This book has a haunting charm to it and I would definitely pick up a copy as soon as you can.  Only 50 paperbacks are made and the hard copy is already sold out!

Get it here!



No comments:

Post a Comment