Thursday, November 15, 2018

Other Writing Updates

The Withering is now out of my hands and into the hands of others, awaiting judgment, and all I can do now is wait.  But I hate waiting and instead of twiddling my thumbs and staring at my email, I can continue to focus on my next project... Diary of a Vampyress.

Diary of a Vampyress is already shaping up to be a wicked awesome collection if I say so myself.  This will be a very Gothic-centric poetry collection, featuring a recurring character from Diary of a Sorceress, Countess Nadia.

This collection currently has 45 poems, with 6 reprints from DoaS translated into Hungarian and French, respectively.  It currently has 7 sections: Vampires, Devils, and Daemons, Witches, Werewolves, and Skeletons, Femme Fatales/Romance, Nature, Halloween/Autumn, Apocalypse, and Translations.

My goal is to have around 80 poems in it.

I am also working on a nonfiction book that's becoming a rather fun challenge.  The research I need for it is sparse but the books I do find with useful information are incredibly fascinating... and disturbing.  This book I know now will be years in the making.  What is it, you ask?  A secret.   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment