Sunday, November 1, 2020

Infernal Ink Magazine (Fall/Winter 2020)

The final issue of Infernal Ink Magazine is now out.  My poetry reprint, Lovely Lucifer, appears in this issue.  I first heard of Hydra M. Star and Infernal Ink Magazine years ago through this ezine called Horrotica.  Horrotica was run by Terry D. Scheerer and was one of the first places I got published.  Terry gave me a lot of feedback and helped me very early on with my poetry and fiction.  He has, unfortunately, left this world and I have dedicated The Withering to him, as a lot of those poems in there he helped me with and published.  So Infernal Ink Magazine was on my radar as a new place to submit but I don't think I actually started to submit there until a few years ago.  I'm sad to see it end but happy to have been in its pages.    


Table of Contents

“Notes from the Editor” with Hydra M. Star.

“Revenge” by John Grey

“Ashes To Ashes, Flesh Made Love” by Rohini Mori

“The High Priestess of Tiki, Horror, and Satan” an interview with Peggy Nadramia

“The Little Death” by Diane Callahan

“The Clap of the Gallows” by J.R. Pfeiffer

“Womb Of The Dead 3: The Undead Child Shall Lead Them” by Robert J. Leuthold

“Home Invasion” by Dean Patrick

“Lovely Lucifer” by Ashley Dioses

“Soon We Lived in Zoos or a Brief History of the Future” by Chris Daruns

“A Love Letter” by Viktor Wolfe

“Trying Something New” by Kurt Dysan

“Black Orchids” by Scott J. Couturier

“Stalemate” by Aivien Whitfield

“Afterglow” by Nitasia Roland

“The Holiday Thing” by Anthony Anderson

“The Author Bordello” with Hydra M. Star

“The Mentor” by Hydra M. Star

No comments:

Post a Comment