Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Audient Void: A Journal of Weird Fiction and Dark Fantasy Arrived!

My long awaited contributor's copy of The Audient Void: A Journal of Weird Fiction and Dark Fantasy has arrived!  And with various signatures.  I was asked if I wanted to wait until after the release party, which was held on July 23 in Salem, OR, to get my copy, which would get passed around for signatures from any author that showed up.  Of course, I said hell yes.  The great balladeer Adam Bolivar, also a contributor to the journal, was kind enough to recite my two poems, The Glass Vial and My Corpse, My Groom, at the release party since I could not attend myself.




In other news, my poem, Dark Valentine, has been accepted for publication for the next issue of The Literary Hatchet by PearTree Press.  It says the next issue comes out this month so that's awesome.  I've been published here once before (Issue #13) and their journal is pretty awesome.  It was freakin packed with material and for only $14, it's totally worth it.  I believe that it can also be viewed free on their site.       

No comments:

Post a Comment