Monday, June 5, 2017

Projects

With my debut poetry collection, Diary of a Sorceress, nearing its publication, I need to get cracking on other, new projects.  But which to focus on??

Poetry Collection 1-
This poetry collection contains roughly 50 poems that I wrote when I was young(er).  I'd say that they are more horror than straight fantasy.  They are compiled into sections and organized.  I just need to edit them (easier said than done, of course).

Poetry Collection 2-
This poetry collection is the next 'diary' and contains all new poems.  This one, I'd say, is darker than Diary of a Sorceress, and is more Gothic themed.  It currently has around 16 poems in it so far.

Novel-
I know most (probably all) of you know me as a poet but actually, it has always been my dream to be a novelist.  I have written two novels that are part of a fantasy series that I would like to eventually edit and get published.

Short Story Collection-
Yeah.... I should really start writing fiction.  I've written a total of 8 stories.  Half have been published.  Out of the published half, three can be read for free online.  Only one of the three I like.  Though I did just write a story I'm really proud of and hope to get that published.  


No comments:

Post a Comment