Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Yearly Recap

This was an exciting year writing-wise for me! 

My debut horror and dark fantasy poetry collection, Diary of a Sorceress, came out far sooner than expected,





I made not only my first story sale but my first TWO story sales in the same month,

(Rat in the Rabbit Cage appears in Weirdbook Annual #1: Witches by Wildside Press)

(The Goblin of Tara appears in the Ravenwood Halloween Special by Electric Pentacle Press)

I met someone I'm a fan of,

(Bruce Campbell)

I had an amazing and epic time at the H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival where Diary of a Sorceress debuted, where I did a few readings as well a signings,



I signed sheets for Black Wings VI edited by S. T. Joshi by PS Publishing,



I met internet friends in real life for the first time,

(SM Wright and Thomas Broadbent)

I went on a pumpkin growing endeavor that provided one pumpkin that lived shortly then rotted,


I created a Patreon that one person cares about (Thank you!  You know who you are.), I had a blast at StokerCon on the Queen Mary, where I participated on a badass poetry panel (also where I was confused as being a part of the junior prom that was also being held on board),


and I had an extremely successful year getting published.  This year I sold 37 poems, 2 short stories, one article, and one poetry collection.  I was also interviewed on my poetry and collection 4 times.  

I hope next year is an equally productive and fun year.











No comments:

Post a Comment