Sunday, September 23, 2018

Shades & Shadows: Five Years!

(We had wine and cake to celebrate S&S's 5th anniversary.)

Last night I get a message from Xach Fromson asking me if Kyle and I could come read for Shades and Shadows tomorrow because another author had to cancel last minute.  I told him Kyle couldn't and I maybe could, depending on what time it was.  It was well after my work shift so I said yes.  It was a great decision. 







Shades and Shadows was held last night at 8 at The Bearded Lady’s Mystic Museum.  Other authors included Bree Barton, Maria Alexander, Maura Milan, and Jeff Sweat.

(Xach Fromson)



(Bree Barton)


(Maria Alexander)



(Maura Milan)



(Jeff Sweat)




Since it was such last minute, (I didn't read the message until 11 last night) I didn't have any books to sell (I had 3 handmade bookmarks with verses on them and came home with them) and I didn't have time to pick out what to read.  I ended up reading The Black Goddess, Ligeia, Castle Csejthe, and Lady in Black Velvet. 


(The bookmarks are $5.)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment