Friday, November 29, 2019

The Withering Update

I finally heard back from the publisher and because of his lack of communication, he offered to give me my rights back to The Withering if I wanted them.  I declined.  I want to see Gehenna and Hinnom succeed and as my collection was promised to those who paid for the tier, I want to keep that promise to them.

This is excellent news because now I don't have to add (and edit) any more early poems I fished out from the cobwebs.  There were, however, five poems I particularly liked after I cleaned them up that I have added to The Withering.  Think of it as a little extra gift for those waiting so long for the collection.  My collection will now have a total of 55 poems.

All art by Mutartis Boswell is complete!  There will be 8 full-page artworks inside with over 20 small pieces scattered within these pages.  I am also dying to show that cover art which will blow you away.  It's killer.

It will be published on Walpurgisnacht (April 30th, 2020)!

I am waiting on one more blurb and am going through another final edit before I send the final ms to the publisher.         

No comments:

Post a Comment