Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Horrotica December 2012

In December 2012, I got one last poem published at Horrotica.  Skinless was written on April 25, 2012 and was inspired by this illustration by Stephanie Bowman.



Horrotica was shut down shortly after this publication and you can read why here:

http://mythwurks.com/

Terry D. Scheerer was an awesome publisher and is a very sweet person.  After sending him my poems he specifically asked to see any stories that I may have written to see what I had in that area.  I had only one story at the time which was already published by Dark River Press previously mentioned, titled Out of Reach.  I informed him that it was over his required word limit for fiction but he read it anyway and critiqued.  That he took the time to read it blew my mind.  He is currently in ill health but he is a fighter and he is often in my thoughts.

1 comment: