Monday, August 22, 2016

HWA Poetry Showcase Volume 3

My poem, Ghoul Mistress, appears in this year's Poetry Showcase put together by the HWA.  This is the second year I have entered and was overjoyed when I found out my poem was accepted for it!  I am also happy to hear that they will be made into physical copies from now on.  I absolutely can't stand to read ebooks.  I need something physical and in my hands.  I don't own a kindle or nook and have no interest in ever getting one.  Solid books are a thing of beauty such as this copy of the Poetry Showcase.




And speaking of physical books, Brett Talley was kind of enough to send me a copy of Limbus, Inc., Vol. III for consideration for the Stoker award.  If you have something longer than a short story the best way for me to read and consider it is to send me a physical copy.  Just saying.


In other news, I won a beautiful copy of The Dark Verse Vol. 2 by M. Amanuensis Sharkchild!  Now I must get the first volume to fix the out of order-ness.  And there's a 3rd volume as well.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment