Sunday, August 14, 2016

Skelos: The Journal of Weird Fiction and Dark Fantasy Has Arrived!

I have been dying to get my copy of this ever since I heard about it.  The kickstarter for this awesome weird journal raised $19,318 and made all its stretch goals which funded the first four issues!  This brand new weird journal not only contains fiction and poetry but articles, essays, commentary, and reviews.  This journal is packed full of awesome goodies including art which gives it a beautiful touch.

Right now they are shipping their first batch to those who contributed to the kickstarter.  You can purchase copies and find other updates here.  FYI, my bibliography page, the link is on the top right, not only lists everywhere I've been published but also contains the links to where you can purchase and/or see the poem/work.

My poem, Diary of a Sorceress, appears in this.  Also, a little fun fact, Diary of a Sorceress shares it's name with my upcoming poetry collection and will appear as the first poem in the book.  Okay, scratch that, the second poem.  The first poem is a prelude poem, inspired by David Park Barnitz's prelude poem in the Book of Jade.  It was published in Gothic Blue Book VOL 5 by Burial Day Books.

The brains behind this creation are Mark Finn, Chris Gruber, and Jeffery Shanks.

(That blew my mind.)



(I'm on the cover!  I share a cover with Robert E. Howard! *swoons*)

(The artwork that accompanies my poem.  Badass.)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment