Saturday, September 10, 2016

My Copy of the Literary Hatchet #15 Has Arrived!

My poem, Dark Valentine, is in this latest issue.  This is the second time I have been in a Literary Hatchet issue by PearTree Press and I have to say that I quite enjoy being in them.  This issue isn't as jam-packed as the last issue I was in but it still looks like it has a good amount of amazing material.  The artwork, even though black and white, is awesome and both my poems from both issues have had badass background artwork that makes me really proud to have a poem on it.  You can always download these issues and this latest issue for free.  As a contributor, they offer the choice of either getting $5 or a contributor copy.  I have been getting the $5 but I have this need to own a physical copy of what I am in, so I think I will be getting the cc from now on.




No comments:

Post a Comment