Saturday, July 28, 2018

New Acceptances!

I love horror and then fantasy only slightly less and then science fiction.  I write pretty evenly between horror and fantasy with dark fantasy being a good middle ground.  Rarely do I write science fiction.  And rarely do I write fiction at that.  But I've written two science fiction short stories out of the 8 fiction stories I've written since taking my writing seriously in roughly 2011. 

The first of these two stories is called Infused Realities which can be read for free here.  Unfortunately, what I originally wrote and what was published ended up being two completely different stories.  The editor and I didn't quite see eye to eye but at that time I was naive and thought that whatever the editor said was for the best.  But that's beside the point.  The point actually being, that the second science fiction story I wrote is based in the same world with a reoccurring character and that story, Amadis the Enchantress, has just been accepted for Test Patterns: Creature Features by Planet X Publications!!

Amadis the Enchantress marks my third short story sale ever and as primarily a poet, I couldn't be more shocked and amazed that this happened.  The tentative release date is October. 

If you can't finish reading Infused Realities (I understand), my poem Vexteria is about the planet that Infused Realities and Amadis the Enchantress takes place on.  Vexteria can be found in Spectral Realms No. 2  by Hippocampus Press, Within Stranger Aeons by J. Ellington Ashton Press, and Diary of a Sorceress.

On another awesome note, my poetry reprint, II. Bat in the Boiler Room, has been accepted for Haunted are these Houses by Unnerving Magazine!  That is scheduled to come out in September. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment