Thursday, April 30, 2020

Hooked On Poetry Project

I contributed my poem, Medusa's Mirror, to appear on the Hooked On Poetry project for National Poetry Month, curated by Erin Al-Mehairi, and hosted on Kendall Reviews.  You can read my poem and check out other poets here.

"A couple of days ago I announced in an essay the start of my HOOKED ON POETRY project, in celebration of National Poetry Month. It was posted both on my site Oh, for the Hook of a Book! and here at Kendall Reviews. KR is partnering with me to host and share pieces I’ve accepted and curated (thank you Gavin!). If you missed it, you can find it HERE.

This project will carry throughout May and that will allow time for pieces in support of Mental Health Awareness Month as well. Please join us in sharing things on social media with the hashtag #HookedonPoetry. There will be outstanding reprint poems from collections, stellar original poetry, reviews and articles on poetry, and more coming everyone’s way now and throughout May.

Today, I welcome established dark poetress Ashley Dioses. With many credits to her name, Ashley also had a poem included on Ellen Datlow’s full recommended Best Horror of the Year Volume Seven list and was also a nominee for the 2019 Pushcart Prize.

Enjoy,

Erin Al-Mehairi"

No comments:

Post a Comment