Monday, March 30, 2015

Book Review- The Devil's Coattails: More Dispatches from the Dark Frontier edited by Jason V Brock and William F. Nolan

I first want to say that this book is absolutely gorgeous.  It is one of the most beautiful books I have ever owned or co-owned I should say.  The artwork in these pages are just stunning and really add to the stories and horror that go along with them.  Also the signature pages with the zodiac signs is also an awesome touch to the book.

Overall I enjoyed the book very much.  There were very few stories I did not much care for but the majority of the stories were truly gems.  A few favorites of mine include Ramsey Campbell's the Moon, Marc Scott Zicree's Knife Through the Veil, W. H. Pugmire's and Maryanne K. Snyder's the Hidden Realm, and If You Love Me by Paul G. Bens, Jr.  This is an excellent collection of stories from remarkable authors.

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment