Friday, March 27, 2015

Book Review- Fatal Women by Kevin Nicholas Roberts

Kyle gifted me this book and when I got it in the mail, I could not put it down.  I read the introduction and the first poem and then the next and s it went until I finished the entire book at work.  Well it is only around 80 pages and it is poetry but I did not expect to be entranced by it as I was, especially from someone I've never heard of before.

The poetry in this book is romantic and enchanting.  The language is rich and elegant and lures you into a whole magical and deadly world.  The poetry itself is a siren's call which beckons you to read on and immerse yourself in its verse.  Highly fantastical and lovely and, of course, fatal.  I highly recommend this collection of verse.

 



    

No comments:

Post a Comment