Friday, July 22, 2016

Another Release!


My copy of Outposts of Beyond by Alban Lake came to me the other day and I really like this cover.  What really makes my heart flutter is that my poem reprint, Kiss the Stars, is not only featured on the cover but is on the very first page!  That is way cool.  I am really enjoying this publication.  They pay for reprints!  And they also have a bunch of themed anthos that come out a few times throughout the year.  I was in their latest Bloodbond issue too.


'Outposts of Beyond publishes original science fiction and fantasy short stories, poems, art, articles, reviews, and interviews. Preferred are adventure stories, space opera, and magic opera [like space opera, but fantasy]. Also preferred are stories that take place on other worlds. Stories must have the following: characters the reader cares about, plots and subplots, and settings that draw the reader into them. Must have.'

(Oh yeah, making bank!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment