I've been invited to do a few writing projects and I'm kind of ecstatic about them. My first thoughts were 'do they have the right person?' 'They are asking me?!' I'm kind of still in shock, I mean, I'm just a poet! Surely, they want a bigger name! These are the awesome requests I've gotten lately.
1. Write an article on Gothic Poetry
2. Write an article on Gothicism in the Creative Arts
3. Write a blurb for a poetry book
4. Submit a few poems to a charity anthology
5. Write a poem for a themed anthology
6. Write a story for a themed anthology
7. Write a review on the cool, new weird journals and periodicals that are springing up
This is awesome! Out of the 7, I have finished 4, started 1, and contemplated how to tackle the rest.