Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Updates

I have received my contributor's copy of Vastarien Vol. 1, Issue 2 by Grimscribe Press and it looks freakin amazing.  I can't wait to dig in.


Liquid Imagination Issue 38 is now live and it features my poem, O Siren.  There is also an audio of it which is narrated by Kyle.

Spectral Realms No. 9 by Hippocampus Press is now available for pre-order.  It features my poem, The Sorceress’s Lament, and a review of Diary of a Sorceress by Frank Coffman.  

The Withering is still going through its final editing round.  There are 14 poems left that need to be looked at and gone over.  I have two publishers in mind for this collection and both want to look at it, so I'm excited about that.

As The Withering is getting edited and polished, I've sent pieces out into the world to see how well they will do.  Life Decayed is one such poem.  It will appear in Spectral Realms No. 10 by Hippocampus Press.

Diary of a Vampyress has been temporarily set aside for, no matter how many beers and pumpkin spice everything I feed my editor, I have burnt him out on editing my poetry.  I suppose he deserves a break.  ;)  It currently has 43 poems which is a little over half the amount of poems I want in that collection.

Meanwhile, I have been working on my nonfiction book.  I've been nose deep in research books and have been taking mass amounts of notes.  It's been really fun and I have learned much, which is always rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment