Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A Walk on the Weird Side edited by Joe S. Pulver, Sr.


I ordered A Walk on the Weird Side edited by Joe S. Pulver, Sr. and was surprised to see two copies of it included in my package.  I was even more surprised to see that one of them was signed by Peter Rawlik!  I have no idea why that was but it certainly made my day!  Thank you to whoever included the extra copy!


My poems, Daemonolatry, A Sea of Snow and Frost, and Hollow King, appear in this charity anthology.  Hollow King does not appear in Diary of a Sorceress, fyi.


Featuring new fiction and poetry from:
Nadia Bulkin
S. P. Miskowski
Kristi DeMeester
Matthew M. Bartlett
Ann K. Schwader
Michael Griffin
Craig L. Gidney
Farah Rose Smith
Peter Rawlik
Ashley Dioses
Daniel Braum
Nathan Carson
Jon Padgett
Rebecca J. Allred
Alistair Rennie
Starry Wizdom
Rhys Hughes
John Claude Smith
Ashley Dioses
Michael Bukowski
Michael Wehunt
Anna Tambour
Christopher Slatsky
Scott Thomas
Lynda Rucker
Tom Lynch
Cody Goodfellow
Robert Levy
Jayprakash Satyamurthy
Philip Fracassi
Maura McHugh



No comments:

Post a Comment