Saturday, September 2, 2017

Guest at the H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival in Portland, OR. Oct 6-8

Last year I was a guest for the first time for the H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival in OR. and it was so freakin fun.  But this time, this festival marks the release of my very first book, Diary of a Sorceress by Hippocampus Press.  Words cannot express how excited I am to be there for the release of my own book.  Kyle and I will be staying Oregon for the whole week to take in the fresh air and go exploring.  If you can't make it to the festival, find us beforehand!

On Thursday, prior to the film fest, I will be reading from and signing my book, alongside Adam Bolivar, who will also be reading and signing from his new book, The Lay of Old Hex, at the Book Bin in Salem, OR.  Be there!  There's no set time yet.

Book Bin
450 Court St NE, Salem, OR 97301

Lets get drinks and have a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment