Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Book Review-- Vincent Price, His Movies, His Plays, His Life by Vincent Price

My dad found this book while we were cleaning the garage and he asked me if I wanted it.  I practically leapt at it as soon as he showed me.  I just read it and I adore it.  It was a really fast and fascinating read, highlighting his love of food, art, and of course his acting.  It was full of wonderful pictures of him as he was young and in many different costumes, which were fun to look at.  We all know him mostly for playing in horror roles but it was really interesting reading how he felt getting into them.  He played a lot of kooky roles and found it interesting and rather strange that horror is what he was known for.  He had a great sense of humor and I could really feel his personality as I read this.  I would have loved to have met him.

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment