Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Weekend Fun!

On Saturday we met up with Chris Wegner and his son at a book sale at the Fullerton library.  We exchanged book tidbits and he found a book for Kyle and I found a book for him.  It was quite fun scouting out all the books.  I scored a few.



We then headed over to the Matador and dined on delicious Mexican food.  Kyle and I also rocked our awesome CAS shirts designed by Peter Scartabello!  You can ordered them here.  



On Monday we had the lovely pleasure of seeing Will Hart again and his wife Jean.  They took us to a delicious lunch at the Black Bear Cafe and Will gave us a show of various card tricks.  He also bestowed us with awesome gifts.  He gave Kyle and I both the Flowers of Evil by Charles Baudelaire translated by James McGowan.  He gave me a spare of his favorite Tarot deck, the Druid Craft Tarot Deck, and gave Kyle a MP4 player with over 400 hours, I believe, of audio books.  Kyle and I had a blast.





No comments:

Post a Comment