Saturday, January 30, 2016

2016 Rhysling Award Candidate!

I just recently joined the Science Fiction Poetry Association (SFPA) and it's awesome but a bit to take in.  I'm still trying to get the hang of being a HWA member.  It looks like I joined in time for the Rhysling and Elgin award nominations and I'm excited to say that my poem, Ligeia, which was published in Spectral Realms No. 2 by Hippocampus Press, has been nominated for the Short Poems category for the Rhysling award!  That is really awesome.  I never knew single poems could be nominated for an award before, so that's good to know.  I have submitted a few of what I consider to be my best poems published last year to be considered for the Rhysling.  If you are a member of the SFPA, I hope you'll look through them and find something you like.

Also Kyle has 2 poems nominated in the Short Poem and Long Poem category.

Check out the candidates!

http://www.sfpoetry.com/ra/rhyscand.html

No comments:

Post a Comment