Thursday, January 8, 2015

Book Review- How to Write What You Want and Sell What You Write By Skip Press

I was really happy, that by the end of this book, I had already done the majority of everything Skip suggests to do in order to become a successful writer.  In my area of writing that is.  He covers many different writing mediums and most of them I wasn't interested in it.  But the parts that did intrigue me such as writing and selling novels, covering research in the horror and fantasy scene, writing short stories, selling poetry, had very good tips that thrilled me to know that I have done most of them or plan to do those exact things.  This book also covers a few things I might want to consider in the future such as turning a novel into a script.  And it covers how to deal with people who will help you make these things happen such as agents, publishers, editors, etc.  This is a great book for those wanting to find the right approach to help sell their work.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment